How can we help you?
Discover immediately all prices and take advantage of your advantage.
Buildings or objects where work needs to be carried out are not always provided with fall protection. Guidelines for working at height are:
- Avoid working at height if possible;
- If working at height can not be avoided, use other means such as safety rails to prevent falls;
- Use PPE to avoid dangerous situations;
- Use personal fall protection that minimizes the distance and force of the fall in the event of a fall.
Fall protection methods
There are different methods that offer fall protection, which explains what these are and what we offer fall protection for. A standard on the shop floor should also be cleaning up tools and waste, causing a lot of falls.
Changing the work environment or tasks, so that no work at height needs to be carried out.
Passive means, so that someone can not fall over an edge.
Use of fall protection equipment so that someone can not get to the edge.
Use of fall protection to stop a fall that is happening.
Use of zones and warnings so that people are aware of the dangers.
When work is carried out at height, there must be a rescue plan.
Factors to be taken into account
Anchor points are important in every system; they must be solid and be placed in the right places without any doubt. View our different anchor points.
You have to armor choose that suits the type of work. Our range includes, among other things, harness belts or lap belts, means for high work, work positioning, hanging, confined spaces.
The connection needed between the anchoring in the harness. Here at least one must lifeline system be used and then a shock-absorbing lanyard. And different combination possibilities of lanyards with fixed and adjustable length, lifeline with back fastening, Y-split line. Our range also includes a series of self-retracting lanyards, available in both tire and steel wire.
A frequently neglected part of a PBM plan, but very important. Injury due to suspension, hanging trauma, can occur after five minutes after someone has fallen into a harness. Do not count on the presence of a rescue team within five minutes. To help someone quickly, safely and successfully, our range includes a range of easy-to-use life-saving equipment.
Assortment of mobile fall protection
District can provide fall protection products and systems, have them installed and inspect them for the continuous protection of people working at height. The range includes:
- (Automatic) fall arrest devices
- Fishing lines
- Positioning lines
- Safety hooks
- Anchor points
All personal protective equipment in the fall protection category is CE-tested according to the applicable European EN standards. Below you will find an overview of the most important standards:
- AND 341: 2011: Rescue descent material
- AND 353-1: 2014: Vertical fall protection, permanent
- AND 353-2: 2002: Vertical fall protection, mobile
- AND 354: 2010: Safety lines
- AND 355: 2002: Shock absorbers / shock absorbers
- AND 358: 2000: Workplace positioning
- AND 360: 2002: Full stop devices
- AND 361: 2002: Harness belts
- AND 362: 2004: Safety hooks
- AND 363: 2008: Fall protection systems
- AND 364: 1993: Test methods
- AND 365: 2004 + C1: 2007: General requirements for instructions for use, maintenance, examination, repair and packaging
- AND 795: 2012: Anchorage facilities
- AND 795-A: For some anchor points for flat and pitched roofs (10 kN)
- AND 795-A2: For some anchor points for sloping roofs (10 kN)
- AND 795-B: Temporary anchoring facilities (12 kN)
- AND 795-C: Permanent line systems
- AND 795-D: Horizontal rail systems
- AND 795-E: Dead weight anchorage points
- AND 813: 2008: Seat belts
- AND 1497: 2007: Rescue harnesses
- AND 1498: 2006: Rescue jobs