We offer different overalls, such as American overalls and Rally overalls. For example, we have disposable overalls as overalls that can be worn more often. Simple overals that protect against dust or cleaning agents and paint and spray work to CSI overalls to overalls against chemical substances and flame retardant.
How can we help you?
Discover immediately all prices and take advantage of your advantage.
For example, we have disposable overalls that only protect you against cleaning agents, paint and spray work of a non-harmful nature and the overalls can only be used as a protective agent for the underlying clothing. But our range also includes overalls against solid particles and liquid chemicals or against liquids. We also have heavier overalls for work as a technical investigation that offers the essential balance between comfort and performance. Or overalls that are comfortable and flame-retardant. These are primarily designed to be worn over thermally protective work clothing and offer excellent protection against dust particles and splashing liquid.
Some work overalls are ideal for use in, for example, laboratories, in agriculture and for general cleaning and processing of asbestos. This work overall therefore meets the following standards: EN ISO 13982-1 (Type 5) / EN 13034 (Type 6). We also have work overalls that are designed to form an exceptional barrier against organic and inorganic chemicals and contamination agents.
With us it is also possible to have your personal protective equipment printed on, this also includes the overalls. It is not possible to have any overall printed on, contact us for the possibilities.
Below are the standards that the overall can meet, among other things, note that they are not all. Under the specific overall the standard is stated to which it meets.
- EN 14605 (Type 3 and 3B): protective clothing against liquid chemicals, including permeation resistance test.
- EN 14605 (Type 4 and 4B): protective clothing against liquid chemicals, including permeation resistance test.
- EN ISO 13982-1 (Type 5 and 5B): protective clothing for use against solid particulate chemicals.
- EN 13034 (Type 6): protective clothing against liquid chemicals type 6 from PB (6).
- EN ISO 14116: protective clothing against flames. Materials, composite materials and clothing with limited flame spread.
- EN 1149-5: protective clothing with electrostatic properties. To prevent fire and explosions.
- EN 1073-2: protective clothing against radioactive contamination
- AND 14126: Protective clothing - Requirements for testing and test methods for protective clothing against infectious agents.
- AND 12941: respiratory protective devices - driven filters combined with a helmet or hood - Requirements, testing, marking.
- AND 943: protective clothing against hazardous solid, liquid and gaseous chemicals, including liquid and solid aerosols.