Due to the Corona crisis, few disposable coveralls are available. We cannot guarantee stock and will therefore cancel orders. Call +32473559847 for more information. Thanks for your understanding.
In the category Corona you can see what we do have in stock and can deliver.
We offer different overalls, such as American overalls and Rally overalls. For example, we have disposable overalls as overalls that can be worn more often. Simple overals that protect against dust or cleaning agents and paint and spray work to CSI overalls to overalls against chemical substances and flame retardant.
How can we help you?
Discover immediately all prices and take advantage of your advantage.
For example, we have disposable coveralls that only protect you against cleaning agents, paint and spraying activities of a non-harmful nature and the coverall can only be used as a protective means for the underlying clothing. But our range also includes coveralls against solid particles and liquid chemicals or against liquids. We also have heavier overalls for work such as forensics that offer the essential balance between comfort and performance. Or overalls that are comfortable and flame retardant. These are especially designed to be worn over thermal protective work clothes and offer excellent protection against dust particles and liquid splashes.
Some work coveralls are ideal for use in laboratories, in agriculture, for general cleaning and asbestos processing. These work overalls therefore meet the following standards: EN ISO 13982-1 (Type 5) / EN 13034 (Type 6). We also have work coveralls designed to provide an exceptional barrier against organic and inorganic chemicals and contamination agents.
With us it is also possible to have your personal protective equipment printed on, this also includes the overalls. It is not possible to have any overall printed on, contact us for the possibilities.
Below are the standards that the overall can meet, among other things, note that they are not all. Under the specific overall the standard is stated to which it meets.
- EN 14605 (Type 3 and 3B): protective clothing against liquid chemicals, including permeation resistance test.
- EN 14605 (Type 4 and 4B): protective clothing against liquid chemicals, including permeation resistance test.
- EN ISO 13982-1 (Type 5 and 5B): protective clothing for use against solid particulate chemicals.
- EN 13034 (Type 6): protective clothing against liquid chemicals type 6 of PB (6).
- EN ISO 14116: protective clothing against flames. Materials, composite materials and clothing with limited flame spread.
- EN 1149-5: protective clothing with electrostatic properties. To prevent fire and explosions.
- EN 1073-2: protective clothing against radioactive contamination
- AND 14126: protective clothing - performance requirements and test methods for protective clothing against infectious agents.
- AND 12941: respiratory protection devices - powered filters combined with a helmet or a hood - Requirements, testing, marks.
- AND 943: protective clothing against dangerous solid, liquid and gaseous chemicals, including liquid and solid aerosols.